Natalio,

Actually, IMail uses MSSQL as a backend for it's user database, so I use
a program to go between MySQL and MSSQL that pulls all the needed
information in for me. It's called mss2sql.exe from Intelligent
Converters ($40 at http://www.convert-in.com/mss2sql.htm) for those of
you who need it.  Very handy.

I just need to find out how to import the addressbooks, per user spam
filters, and forwarders for about 8k users.  As stated earlier
(http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg02366.html)
 I already installed qmail-toaster stock and put in a test user with
test info, but can't find the info in the DB and there are no files.