Hi Again!

  Yes, the principal objective is to set a front
end server (qmail), and back end server exchange
server, if you ask for this why?, sorry bussiness
rules.

  I've tryed to configurate qmail server for
fastforward, but someting is wrong...

  I prefer to make a slow change, I want to therefore
redirect the e-mail traffic in firewall...  When the
change this ready one, then I put qmail like principal
server...

 But now... what's the next?... I'm stop for these
troubles...

 Thanks in Advance!

 - Pablo

--- Gabriel Lai Yong Shern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>