+--------------------+
| Tables_in_vpopmail |
+--------------------+
| mydomain_com       |
| dir_control        |
| lastauth           |
| valias             |
+--------------------+

My domain is also available in the mentioned sections of the Toaster Admin.

After clicking "mydomain.com" in List Domain I see the following permissions:

Directory               /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com
User ID                 89
Group ID                89

I'm not really sure how this affects qmailadmin not displaying the
links properly?