On Mar 12, 2006, at 1:13 PM, Kenneth Swain wrote:

I guess what I am trying to accomplish is to have all email sent from my email server sent to a smart host to be delivered.

i used to run a qmailtoaster on a Comcast connection (recently switched to Speakeasy, like them much better). to solve this problem, put the following line at the bottom of /var/qmail/control/ smtproutes

:smtp.comcast.net

and restart qmail.

what this does is direct all mail that doesn't match a previous smtproutes rule to be sent via smtp.comcast.net, which i believe is what you want.

-steve

---
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v