I have a client that is sending mass emails to a distribution list within her Outlook address book. I upped the max limit to 100 so she could send to her list, because it is just a lot easier than trying to get her to use ezmlm. Anyway, she kept getting the max number of recipients reached error message, and was not able to send. I tailed the smtp log and noticed that each email address is appearing in the the log twice. As soon as I double the limit she can send fine.

Has anyone run into this problem before? Have any suggestions on how to fix? I really don't want a 200 max recipient limit.

thanks,
Anton