Title: Message
This is by no means an authoritive answer, but perhaps I could point you in the right direction. Maybe one of the experts will be able to give more input when they come across this.
-----Original Message-----
From: Stanley Robins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 3:33 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] questions about qmailtoaster

thanks jake and warren for your help, now i have a few other questions

1) i want to allow 220.220.220.220  and 45.45.45.45 this ip addresses to relay email from my email server, so when i  when i try to send email from these ip addresses i dont have to authenticate myself, i looked for replaying in archives but didnt find much help in it
If I am not mistaken you have to include that in the allow section of /etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp. Might want to look up the archives as there are detailed instructions on how to do that. It requires the tcp.smtp file to be recompiled.

2) i have modified the concurrncy limit to 2500, is this much fine ?? i mean it should not cause a problem like qmail crash etc..

3) how to do i enable sending *.exe and *.zip files ??
// i did this and it works fine.. thanks..

4) change the password of /admin-toaster/ i tried changing it from the main page but i am not able to do it..
try editing /usr/share/toaster/include/admin.pass

5) how do i log outgoing messages like,, just the sender and receiver and not whole email ???
Is the default QT logging feature not sufficient? tail -vf /var/log/qmail/smtp/current | tai64nlocal

6) i am still doing some tests.. i hope to get some questions..

Thank you