Hi Mattias,

I will setup a test box with Mandriva 2006 x86_64 and see if I can correct
this problem. A friend did test qmailtoaster on a Mandrive 2006 i586 box
and it installed and tested fine for him.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to talk with him for a few days.

I am not a Mandriva user. If you can tell me how to disable selinux on
Mandriva, the rest should be the same as redhat.

Thanks for the info. I will get back to you this evening.

Regards,

Nick