Hi Mattias,

The way domainkeys work, you move qmail-queue to qmail-queue.orig. Then
you link qmail-dk to qmail-queue. You call it in tcp.smtp as:

     QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan",
     (this is really qmail-dk calling simscan)

     DKQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue.orig
     (this is qmail-queue providing it functions, qmail-tap, etc)

This is how Russ Nelson wrote the source code. I have installed and tested
this on CentOS 4 i386 & x86_64, Fedora Core 4 & 5 i386 & x86_64, and on
RHEL 4 x86_64 and all the qmailtoaster function work.

Both spf and domainkeys are supported. There were may requests for
qmail-remote-auth, that works. We do valid MX checks with chkuser, hence
the requirement for local dns. Plus all the previous functions.

I am interested to see why Mandriva does not allow the spec file to move
qmail-queue to qmail-queue.orig in the build root. I'm guessing it is a
security issue with Mandriva.

Can you update your database: $updatedb

Then do:  $locate selin

I'm willing to bet that the new Mandriva installs a libselinux package
that is restricting file access.

If it is installed, you may have to find a way to send a command,
probably from grub to the kernel, to disable it.

Regards,

Nick