        *From:* Riezal Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
        *Sent:* Monday, May 15, 2006 4:33 PM
        *To:* qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
        <mailto:qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
        *Subject:* RE: [qmailtoaster] Re: 553 error, unable to send
        outgoing emails..

    I have this in my tcp.smtp and I am able to send mails from any
    local IP on the same subnet as my QT server, provided i use smtp-auth:
127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

:allow,BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="75",CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="3",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan"

I'm not sure that this would be the solution for your problem, but
    it is worth a try. Looking at your tcp.smtp, im thinking that it
    should work now.

    Regards,

    Riezal Ross