Hi Nick,

While running the Qmail toaster setup as per the procedure listed in
EZ-QmailToaster-Install.txt, I am having trouble in installing some of
the Perl modules.

I tried your script and then a manual install but I am having trouble
installing GD and libnet-1.9 (Net::SMTP). I attaching the errors
generated during the install in text files with this e-mail. Please note
that I am running Centos 4.3 and recently did a yum update. My kernel
version is 2.6.9-34.EL and I have perl-5.8.5-24.RHEL installed.

Are the perl modules listed in the 'cnt-40-perl.sh' file absolutely
required for the current Qmail Toaster version?
I am a complete newbie as far as perl modules are concerned, so I shall
appreciate your help very much.

Thanks

Supriyo Banerjee