Jon M. Ernster wrote:

Can anyone assist me with this?  Since sending this last email out I removed the spamassassin toaster rpm, rebuilt it, and reinstalled it.  Now when I do spamd & it doesn't kick back any errors and the spamd processes are running but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be filtering any spam as I am receiving a ton.  Can anyone offer any tips on what needs to be done or something I may have missed?

Take a look at some of the stuff I have on my site (v2gnu.com/qmail). There's a script there that will make restarting spamd easier.
When you do qmailctl stat do you see spamd?