Natalio Gatti wrote:
On 7/24/06, Jake Vickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Manny wrote:
> Hi Natalio  ,
>
> Thanks I already set it up already , One last question spam mails were
> being tagged as spam but my problem is it does not auto delete spam
> mails score higher that 12 , heres my simcontrol settings
That feature was removed in the current version. It will be available in
the next version. Or you can use the mailfilter script from the previous
version, but you may run into some quota issues. If you need a copy of
the mailfilter script from the previous version, email me off-list and
I'll send it to you.

I can guarantee you will have quota issues!
There is a workaround for this until the better method rolls out in the next version. You can set CHKUSER_MBXQUOTA="99" in your tcp.smtp for all the hosts (127. and any others you may have set up) and this will fix the quota issue. Only needed if you have a problem with this, and are not deleting the messages on a regular basis. What I do is run a script (also on my site) that runs sa-learn on the Spam directory, and then deletes the messages. The main draw-back to this is if a legitimate email makes it into the Spam box, it will be learned from as spam, and then deleted at whatever time you run the script. The user may never know the message was even there if for example you run the script at 1am and the message comes in at 10pm (assuming the user stops checking their spam box at 5pm), then it will be deleted at 1am and when they come in at 8am it will already be gone. But it works for me like that. I have not had an email make it into the spam box that was not supposed to be there in a LONG time. The ones that were I added to my white list in local.cf so they start with a score of -100 to begin with.