no, not through squirrelmail.
like i mentioned, a while back, someone was asking if whether it was
possible to add a footer/disclaimer to qmail.
through the MTA, not the MUA (signatures)
this message i'm sending you right now, is through squirrelmail with the
plugin for footers. see below.

> From: "Chris Marcellin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

>>I remember awhile back, someone was asking if its possible to add
>> footers to outgoing mail.
>> I just came by this, I'm not sure if it would work with QMT,
>> http://www.ornl.gov/lists/mailing-lists/qmail/2002/09/msg00440.html
>> the patch is in the middle of the page.
>
> Are you talking about adding a footer in squirrelmail?
>
> If so: http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=39
>
> Instant footers :-)
>
> Todd W.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and
die.
   "This message was sent by Canus' WebMail"
http://mail.canus.org/