From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 September 2006 21:43
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] footer

no, not through squirrelmail.
like i mentioned, a while back, someone was asking if whether it was
possible to add a footer/disclaimer to qmail. through the MTA, not the MUA
(signatures) this message i'm sending you right now, is through squirrelmail
with the plugin for footers. see below.

> From: "Chris Marcellin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

>>I remember awhile back, someone was asking if its possible to add
>>footers to outgoing mail.  I just came by this, I'm not sure if it
>>would work with QMT,
>>http://www.ornl.gov/lists/mailing-lists/qmail/2002/09/msg00440.html
>> the patch is in the middle of the page.
>
> Are you talking about adding a footer in squirrelmail?
>
> If so: http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=39
>
> Instant footers :-)
>
> Todd W.

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer
and die.
   "This message was sent by Canus' WebMail" http://mail.canus.org/