Dairenn Lombard wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 5:21 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Queue Retry!

Hi all,

is there a way to control retry time?

I want to try only one time to send a message, if it fail them remove from queue.

Tx

RL

Not that I can tell.  You can only determine how long a message stays in
your queue using /var/qmail/control/queuelifetime

The number it contains on one line is the Number  of  seconds  a
message  can  stay in the queue.  Default: 604800 (one week).  After
this time expires, qmail-send will try the message once more, but it
will treat any temporary delivery failures as permanent failures.

Wouldn't a queuelifetime of 0 work? I don't know, but it might be worth a try.