This is how vpopmail manages large user or domain servers. Without
doing this, traversing dir's could take a lot longer. I'd recommend
just going with it.

Erik

On 9/29/06, Gonzalo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi:
We have more than 99 domains hosted in the qmail. Untlil the domain
number 99, the home domain directory is
/home/vpopmail/domains/domain
.com but the next domain (number 100) was
created in /home/vpopmail/domain/0/domain.com. I wish know
if is
posible store all domains in the /home/vpopmail/domains directory. If
is possible i wish to know how must i do to change this configuration.
thanks.
--
Gonzalo M. Rios
Registered User LINUX #237889