Natalio Gatti wrote:
Hi list. I´m having a big problem with hotmail servers.
Until yesterday, everything was fine, but since then, hotmail is no longer receiving mails from my domain "ptoiguazu.com.ar <http://ptoiguazu.com.ar>"
All I get is a bounce with "550 Command rejected for policy reasons".
If I try to telnet them, after I insert "mail from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" i get that message back.
I checked it against blacklist, and dns problems, but they seem to be ok.
Where can I get more information about this? Is there a hotmail page with there policies so I can check which one I´m failing to comply?

I don't know the answer to your question. You might try google, or contacting hotmail support.

Your SPF DNS records look ok to me, but you might double check them. Has a hostname changed?

Other than that, I'd guess (like you) that your IP/domain is on a blocklist that hotmail uses (possibly internal/private?).