On 10/3/06, Eric Shubes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Natalio Gatti wrote:
> Hi list. I´m having a big problem with hotmail servers.
> Until yesterday, everything was fine, but since then, hotmail is no
> longer receiving mails from my domain "ptoiguazu.com.ar
> <http://ptoiguazu.com.ar>"
> All I get is a bounce with "550 Command rejected for policy reasons".
> If I try to telnet them, after I insert "mail from:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] >" i get that
> message back.
> I checked it against blacklist, and dns problems, but they seem to be ok.
> Where can I get more information about this? Is there a hotmail page
> with there policies so I can check which one I´m failing to comply?

I don't know the answer to your question. You might try google, or
contacting hotmail support.

Your SPF DNS records look ok to me, but you might double check them. Has a
hostname changed?

Other than that, I'd guess (like you) that your IP/domain is on a blocklist
that hotmail uses (possibly internal/private?).

Hi Eric, thanks to your reply.
I added a second IP on my server and configured it as primary (so outbound connections are genereated with the new IP)
Right now, mails are going thru, so it seems that it was a particular IP.
I wasn't using SPF on my server, I just have added them to see if I can go back to the old-and-published IP address.
Salutti,

Natalio