To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 1:15 AM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Can I switch something to reject unknown users at SMTP Connection?

Are you sending it from an IP address that is in
/etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp as allowed?

On 10/18/06, Jim Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am using QmailToaster which was installed about 6 months ago and don't
think I have changed anything that would affect this.

I can telnet to the server and issue a ehlo, mail from and rcpt to and type in an invalid user name and it responds ok, I then enter some data and hit
dot and it sends. But I then a few seconds later get a bounce back to the
email I used from the rcpt to.

I can see in SMTPD that it accepts and SEND rejects.

Jim