Jared Markell wrote:
> Does anyone else have the problem of the Bayes database getting corrupt
> very often? My database has problems quite frequently, I usually have to
> delete the .spamassassin folder once every 3 days, and the only way to
> keep the server stable is just to disable Bayes checking all together.
> However, Bayes helps a lot and I would like to keep it if I could trust
> it not to corrupt and clog up the email server.
>
> Anyone else have these problems and/or have a solution?
>
> *Jared *
> **
I have this problem too. I've been renaming .spamassassin when it starts
happening, so I have the old files to do some diagnostics with. I simply
haven't gotten around to it, but would like very much to get it fixed.

It seems to be ok until the point where tokens are due to expire. I'm
guessing that the expiration process has a problem, but don't rightly know.

Any cdb gurus here, or does anyone know of a fix in this area?