When testing is required, it might pay to put a call out to users in the list - I know I would definitely respond. Im very interested in dspam, through my own failed test installs.

"Eric \"Shubes\"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Justice London wrote:
> Well, apparently I lied. I'm not going to have time this week to work on the
> dspam stuff.
>
> Justice London

That's ok, Justice. There's no hurry. Slow and steady wins the race! If we
get anything going at all on this by the end of the year, I'll be happy. ;)