Dear Erik

Thank you for your promt reply

i will check and install qmHandle...

Erik Espinoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Alvis,

The Qmail Toaster from Bill's site is no the same Toaster.

I'd wager that there will be a lot of overlap, as they are based on
the same basic architecture, but I couldn't tell ya. The
recommendation I'd expect here would be to get qmhandle
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/qmhandle) and see if this'll fix it.

However your best bet would be to contact that community for further guidance.

Thanks,
Erik