alvis bond wrote:
Dear. Guru
I have Instal Qmail Toaster from Bill site it is wounderfull thing that qmail can do. i have up and running this qmail about a month. recently i have noted that qmail server queue get filled up to 200 and more at qmail queue waiting to send or receive, normally i have to delete these queue from webmin web base linux manager. is there any way i can reduce this queue overhead, where do i start to check where is wrong... Please advice as i am newbie to linux and qmail

You may also try lowering your queuelifetime to help clean the messages out of the queue in a timely manner. Default is 5 days, but I prefer to put it at something like 2-3 hours for production servers. That way if a user sends a message and it is to a wrong recipient or something they get a bounce message back the same business day, instead of the next week.