Hello all,

I'm trying to setup a QT that will works with Local Domain Name & External
Domain Name.

What I intend to do is that, the local domain name will be only for internal
(LAN) use only.

While external Domain Name will be able to send to the internet world &
receiving from Internet world.

As such, Local Domain Name will also can contact the External Domain Name in a
same QT Box.

I've tried to work this out, but when I send to an address called [EMAIL
PROTECTED] from [EMAIL PROTECTED] it fails at

smtp portion, where it says the MX Record Domain cannot be found.

Please assist.

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre