Kyle Quillen wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I need to do some package updates and was wondering if I use the qtp to
> do the upgrade if I will need to recompile the vpopmail rpms inorder to
> keep the spam box or is there something in the scripts that I can modify
> to keep that option installed.
>
> Much thanks

I haven't gotten around to adding these options (or a way to select them) to
the qtp-newmodel script yet. However, I'm planning to do some enhancements
to the script soon, like by the end of next week.

So you can:
.) wait for the enhancements
.) do the upgrade and rebuild the required packages again yourself
.) modify your qtp-build-rpms script to include the proper flags on the
appropriate packages

If you give me exactly what needs to be done so I don't have to search the
archives for it, I can probably add just that part for you in short order.

Take your pick (and let me know).