Have you tried just running the fdr60-perl.sh script?

On 12/30/06, Vince Callaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Don't know if anyone else is using Fedora Core 6, but here are some
notes.

The install docs say to do a yum update after installing toaster.  My
experience so far is to do that right after installing the OS.

For some reason the fdr60-install-script.sh has vqadmin-toaster
commented out.  I fix that before running it.

Spamassassin was missing some perl modules.  You have to setup the dries
repository and then:

yum --enablerepo=dries install perl-IP-Country perl-libwww-perl \
perl-Crypt-SSLeay perl-Razor-Agent perl-Net-Ident pyzor

Trying to install those through PAM does not seem to work properly.  I'm
not a a perl guy so I can't give an answer to that one.

Running spamassassin -D --lint showed the missing perl modules and
pyzor.