Dear Erik,
Thanks for you answer
First of all sorry for my english
What I mean is I want to restrict the size of email being sent and
recieved. when I use databyte only an email being received is being
applied. But my client (using outlook) can still send email bigger
than 2 Mb (I put 2Mb in databyte).

Thanks
Isianto

On 1/7/07, Erik Espinoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You can't send e-mail using pop3. The /var/qmail/control/databytes
should be global.