SPF will not work in this case. Reread my earlier email. Yahoo doesn't
publish records for one to include. In addition DK usually fails when
you use a smarthost.

On 1/17/07, Eric Shubes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Trung,
Is your toaster on a dynamic or static IP address?

Trung Pham wrote:
> So in my case, I am forwarding my mail through Yahoo. I should not bother
> setting up SPF, SRS, and Domainkeys since I won't see any benefit at all.
>
> Supposed if I handle my own outbound email and setup all those features
> properly. Do you think Yahoo will still put my mails in the Bulk folder?

TTBOMK, yahoo will not put your mail in bulk folders if you have DK
configured properly.