Thank you for the explanation... :)

I do have some specific config questions, but I'll
read through the wiki first.

Also, is there a basic post-install walk through that
shows how to configure things like log rotation,
mailbox quotas,  auto-updates of signatures, etc...
plus what ever else is needed to set up the server for
 "hands free" use.

Thanks again,
David