Igor Vukotić wrote:
Eric i agree with you absolutely, but this is a problem what i see from a long time, and after every upgrade i need manually edit "run" services, witch is actually wrong, because for example i run IMAP and 40 connections is not enough..

my vote for  /var/qmail/control/concurrent-${servicename}  model

It seems to me that it would be more appropriate to mark 'run' files as 'config(noreplace)' in SPECS. It would allow sysadmin to follow the usual rpmbuild-install-updatedb-locate rpmnew-locate rpmsave way of upgrading QT.

--
Best regards,
Alexey Loukianov                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]