Okay, You've Convinced me to do a HOWTO. I like the idea of giving something back, because honestly I know ALOT of people who would have spent 5k or better on M$ exchange if weren't for the toaster (have I Mentioned I like QMT?) Just tell me where you want it. from the main page under 2. FAQ or additional resoures? could be user tips and tricks. Just say where and i'll throw somthing up

Thanks for all the great work.
Dan Page
Erik Espinoza wrote:

A wiki entry would be nice though, if you want to add one I'm sure the
community would appreciate your howto.

Thanks,
Erik