Gaby Kule wrote:
> Im just using Mandriva cause Im more familiar with Mandrake (just this).
> Im using 2006 cause Mandriva 2007 installs Mysql5 by default and I dont want
> this.

Good.

> I installed qtp and saw that I have i686 and I did some configurations for
> i585, maybe thats my compilation problem.

I doubt that's the problem.

> Ill try to install it on Mandriva,
> and if I cant Ill install CentOS.

Good.

> CentOS 4.x is the recomended OS for qmailtoaster ?

Yes.

> is the one that toaster-team-tests more ?

Tested more, most people use.

> thanks
> Gabriel

I've committed a modified qtp-whatami to svn. To get the changed version (I
haven't cut a new release):
# cd /opt/qmailtoaster-plus/bin
# wget http://svn.shubes.net/qtp/trunk/bin/qtp-whatami
# chmod 755 qtp-whatami

That should show you mdk103 now, but it won't fix your problem with
courier-imap-toaster. EE might be able to help with that.