I have it installed on an old Proliant 7000 server.  I of course used the
i586 RPM's.  You should be using mdk103, mdk102 is for 2005.

  _____

From: Gaby Kule [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 5:07 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Installation problems

Thanks Jack, wich hardware do you use ?

I have problems compiling courier-imap-toaster on mandriva 2006/i585, but
with i686 hardware (so it says qtp)
I did not find specific i686 rpms for solving dependencies on Mandriva site
or "RPM Search" site, so I can not solve ths problem with my knowledge. I
think that my i585 rpms should work anywhere, but I searched for the
compiling message on the web and there is and old bug on gcc that comes from
gcc 4.1.1 and its supouse that this was solved on bindutils new releases,
but it still happends on my installation.
I tried with mdk102 parameters and it had the same results.

Ill try with CentOs 4.x, on i686 hardware. Did you tested on this hardware
Eric ?
If its needed any test with Mandriva, Ill not format my Mandriva
installation on this week. Just ask me.

regards.
Gabriel

Buenos Aires