Warren (mailing lists) wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I am getting a message I have never seen before.  It seems to happen
> only when bugzilla sends out email.  Bugzilla sits on a different
> (local) server and sends through direct SMTP.
>
> Here is the full line from the log:
> 2007-02-09 08:31:19.168109500 qmail-smtpd: qq hard reject (qmail-dk:
> Cannot sign message due to invalid message syntax. (#5.3.0)):
> MAILFROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> RCPTTO:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> If it helps, bugzilla is the latest stable version, 2.22.1 and I have
> not changed the email format from the default.
>
> Any ideas here?
>
> Thanks,
> Warren

Can't tell what the problem is w/out seeing more of what's going on. You
could try turning recordio on during a test and see what's in the message.

I'd try removing DKSIGN for the local server (add a tcp.smtp rule to do
that) and mail should flow. You can then grab a test from bugzilla and show
us the details. I imagine that Alexey could spot the problem. There is
likely still a bug in qmail-dk.