Hi all,

I would like to use empf policy for my QT server. I'm hosting 2 domains in one
box. abc.com.my is specialize for external & internal email service, but
abc.com is specially for internal usage only.

I've set policy under /var/qmail/control/policy as below:

abc.com:LIre;

But, when I uses MS Outlook send email to external domain like gmail.com using
abc.com, it can be sent to gmail.com yet /var/log/qmail/smtp/current doesn't
shows any errors. as far as I know, smtp/current log should said client not
allow to relay...

I wonder why... hope to seek advice from everyone.

Thanks

Need Mail bonding?