On Mar 2, 2007, at 8:50 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello I have installed HTML::Parser through Webmin as well as CPAN shell. Spamassassin won't build and here is the error message:

# rpmbuild --rebuild --with cnt40 spamassassin-toaster-*.src.rpm
Installing spamassassin-toaster-3.1.7-1.3.6.src.rpm
error: Failed build dependencies:
perl(HTML::Parser) is needed by spamassassin- toaster-3.1.7-1.3.6.i386

HTML::Parser is version 3.56. I have uninstalled and reinstalled again, build still fails. At command line, perl -e 'use HTML::Parser' succeeds.

Suggestions appreciated (maybe try an older version of HTML::Parser?),

this same issue came up just a few weeks ago:

http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/ msg11781.html

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v