Hi List,

I have set up the server and could send email out to other domain from this
webmail client on the server.

However, when I try to connect from PC on the LAN to the server by POP with
the same username(s) and password(s) as I usually connected to MDaemon (
which I used before Qmailtoaster), it just could not log in. Could you
explain more?

Also, we used a Domain POP in MDaemon to fetch emails from one email account
in our ISP POP Domain to our server and then distribute to different mail
accounts in our LAN. How could we use the same feature with Qmailtoaster?

The details of our system are described here:
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=751121#post751121

Thank you for your advice.

Best regards,

Haison Company

Eric "Shubes" wrote:
> Peter Peltonen wrote:
>
>> On 3/5/07, Jake Vickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Yeah, there's a break in there. The message comes in, hits the forward
>>> (which does no scanning) and then gets locally delivered (inject) to the
>>> account.
>>> I think when it used to be .qmail files you could tee in the mailfilter
>>> script, but I have not tried to do so since it changed to using the
>>> database method.
>>> Maybe look at the structure of the forward table and see how it's
>>> actually sending the message (is it using qmail-inject or a .qmail style
>>> forward).
>>>
>> The valias table looks likes this:
>>
>> | alias                 | domain           | valias_line
>> | peter.peltonen | example.com |
>> /home/vpopmail/domains/example.com/peter/Maildir/ |
>>
>> So I guess it is using qmail-inject to deliver the message.
>>
>> Is there anything I can do about it?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Peter
>>

> According to "The BIG Qmail PICTURE(TM)", forwards go straight from
> qmail-local to qmail-queue, w/out hitting qmail-inject. It appears that
> perhaps local forwarding doesn't do this any more if the valias is local.
It