> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/admin/qmail-toaster] # rpm -qa | grep ssl
> > > openssl-0.9.7f-7.10

Sorry, I didn't read your post carefully enogh. As ES suggested,
running your toaster
under FC4 is not that good idea. I think it is not even supported anymore:

"Fedora Project maintains any particular release of Fedora for a month
after final release of the second following release. "

And we are going to have FC7 next, so you're running behind or at
least will be soon (I don't know the exact date of FC4 support
ending). I really don't understand the hosting companies that install
FC as the OS.

I tried googling and using rpmfind.net to find a suitable openssl RPM
for you but did not
succeed.

If you feel adventurous, you might just trying symlinking your openssl
libraries to the
ones which rpm is complaining about. But I do not recommend this.

We are thinking in the same way... I know that FC4 it's no longer
supported but it´s not my decision by the moment.

I tried symlinking with no success. I'm thinking giving --nodeps a chance!