Yes, probably 80-90% of the mails are rejected outright, but that still
leaves about 30-40cps (on average) that get through.  The majority seem
to be various spambot addresses that haven't made it to blacklist
territory yet.  Don't have a tremendous number of blacklists in place,
though: -r sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org -r bl.spamcop.net -r list.dsbl.org

Justice London
[EMAIL PROTECTED]