----- Original Message ----- From: "John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 3:07 PM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] spam detection

Hi, I have followed the instructions on enabling spam detection in Qmailadmin at http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/QMail-Toaster:FAQ (FAQ 3.6).
   As instructed, I added
echo "--define 'spambox 1'" /opt/qmailtoaster-plus/etc/rpmbuild/qmailadmin-toaster
(all one line)
and then ran qtp-newmodel. I don't see any "spam detection" box in Qmailadmin I've heard people refer to (it would be in edit/new email accounts interface, right?)?
   I found a tutorial for moving spam to a folder using mailfilters at
http://opensourceheaven.net/?page_id=98
I'll give that a try later, but I am feeling like my original efforts should have done something based on the discussions I've seen. Unfortunately, I see no effect in building Qmailadmin-toaster with the spambox 1 option.
Thanks in advance,
John

John,
Log in with the webmail client and you'll see the spam box listed there once spam is received. There is nothing else for you to do.

George S.