kernel.2k5 wrote:
Thanks Jake .
it works .

But now another problem came , i can not do like this :

[EMAIL PROTECTED] bin]# ./vadddomain comp1.com linuxx

Error - no authentication database connection. Initial open.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] bin]#
i tried installing webmin and changing mysql root password .

Now i have 2 mysql admins.

root - localhost - password

root - cns - password

in Mysql Admin and User permissions section.

then i again tried.

# /home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain cns.com <password_same_mysql>
Error - no authentication database connection. Initial open.

Now what to do .

I have open admin-toaster but can not go ahead with creating domains .

PlZ help i almost done.
It looks like the database for vpopmail was not created:

mysqladmin create vpopmail -uroot -p
mysqladmin -uroot -p reload
mysqladmin -uroot -p refresh

echo "GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON vpopmail.* TO [EMAIL PROTECTED] IDENTIFIED BY 'SsEeCcRrEeTt'" | mysql -uroot -p
mysqladmin -uroot -p reload
mysqladmin -uroot -p refresh

It will ask for your root password after each of those. You may need to reinstall vpopmail-toaster after that.
You might also want to run a:
rpm -qa | grep toaster | sort

To see what got installed, and what didn't. If daemontools was not installed, I'm positive a couple other packages were not installed.