kernel.2k5 wrote:
U R Just Gr8 Dear .

It Works and Now i am Enjoying Qmail Toaster on Mandriva Distro.

Now i am thinking to get more in to the depth of working with this toaster .

SO that i can also become and guide like Jake.

Thanks To All .

if any one know any better pdf or print version of Qmail Toaster from
beginning to End then kindly let me know .
i wil start reading asap.
Glad to see it's working.
A good place for docs in on the wiki (wiki.qmailtoaster.com), and you can also look at Life With Qmail (http://lifewithqmail.org/) that is pretty good. QMT may look and act a little different that a LWQ install, but it's still LWQ compliant unless Nick or Erik have changed something I wasn't aware of.
Enjoy!