From: Jake Vickers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 11:33 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] QMT-ISO 1.2.1

PakOgah wrote:
> Jake Vickers wrote:
>> Release plan is as follow: when I get to it <grin>. I do this in my
>> spare time - I have a consulting business that keeps me very busy,
>> and a child on the way (just found out it's going to be a boy
>> yesterday!!!!). As such, my clients come first. After the baby is
>> born, don't be too surprised if I don't release any more updates.
> a baby boy!!! Congratulations .....

Thanks. We're both very excited.

> a webmin!! Yeah I am agree rather than build a Web Admin for
> qmailtoaster there are module for webmin
> http://www.webmin.com/cgi-bin/search_third.cgi?search=qmail

Well - I'll be giving the option to install Webmin itself. I used the QMail
plugin about 4 years ago, and it killed my whole server. I can't say for
sure if it works with Toaster now, but it will be something I'd like to
test. The user who asked for Webmin to be included (sorry, forgot who asked)
gave me the impression that they were looking to manage the rest of their
system, not specifically Toaster through Webmin.
Thanks again.