Igor Smitran wrote:
It is still in beta, do you have any problems with it? It looks nice but if there are lot of bugs i will keep on waiting :)
I personally don't use it on production machines. On all my test machines it doesn't really have any problems that I have not already addressed in the install script (increasing PHP's allocated memory). I do get a weird quirk in that when users are cerated, they have to log in via Squirrelmail first before Roundcube will work for them. That's been all the bugs I've encountered so far, but I use webmail for what it is - I read my messages when not on my computer.