Yesterday I installed horde-webmail-groupware in a FC6 with the latest QT.
Just follow horde's documentation. Nothing particular.

Natalio.

On 7/4/07, dnk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Eric had replied with this link to you on Jul 2nd.

http://wiki.horde.org/HowTo ?referrer=WikiHome#

I would suspect thus far there has been no "specific" documentation
regarding installing horde alongside Qmailtoaster.

On 7/4/07, Richard Lopez < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> somebody has installed horde in qmailtoaster with centos 5? Some site of
where to check?