only way I know is to manualy copy .qmail to every user folder.

2007/7/17, aledr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Just another question...
Is there a way to enable this for an entire domain at once?

2007/7/17, aledr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Yes! It was exactly that!
>
> Thanks!!!!
>
> 2007/7/17, A M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > did you issue rpm -Uhv qmail-toaster-*.rpm?
> >
> > then you have to reselect the flag for spam detection.
> >
> > afterwards the virtual users .qmail file will look like this:
> >
> > |/var/qmail/bin/preline /usr/bin/maildrop -A 'Content-Filter:
> > maildrop-toaster' /etc/mail/mailfilter
> >

> > hope it helps,
> >
> > A M
> >
> > 2007/7/17, aledr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > >
> > > And It was Jake.
> > > I built it under SuSE SLES 10 SP1 with:
> > > rpmbuild --rebuild --with sus101 --define 'spambox 1'
> > > qmailadmin-toaster-*.src.rpm

I saw

http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/FAQs#I_upgraded_my_QmailToaster_to_the_latest_and_I_no_longer_have_the_.22Spam_Detection.22_box_in_Qmailadmin