PakOgah wrote:
List Admin/Natalio,
sorry but I am also not quite sure on how to answer your question.

Let see...
I think asking someone with more knowlegde is needed
Jake .!!!
moshi..moshi...??

List Admin wrote:
And this script is run as soon as the email arrives and has been moved into
the spambox?

If you enable the spam detection box for the user, then yes, the script is run when the message comes in (before it's actually delivered). If the score goes above the threshold set, then it pipes the message to sa-learn and deletes it. You also have a deletion method set by simscan (/var/qmail/control/simcontrol) that will delete the message when it gets above whatever score you have set there. Bear in mind that there is a ceiling score of 18 (if I remember correctly) set by simscan during compilation where the message will be deleted anyway.
Hope that helps.
Back to drywalling......