Thanks for the reply - I found it 30 seconds before reading this e-mail.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
623-203-1760

Jake Vickers wrote:
George Toft wrote:

Gentle shove in the right direction please - what file do we edit to change this value? Can someone update the documentation with this info?

Also, this page advertises online poker sites:
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Bouncefrom
Not that I object to poker - I play it quite a bit - it just does not seem appropriate for a qmail-centric site. I chose qmail because I don't want to gamble with my mail server :)

We had an issue with wiki-spam for a bit. It rears it's ugly head from time to time, but for the most part it's stopped. I occasionally find a page that had been spammed that needs to be reverted every once in a while though. As far as how to do this - read the link for queuelifetime. That file is located in /var/qmail/control/queuelifetime Adjust it to something like 10800 (3 hours), save the file, then qmailctl restart.

Jake Vickers wrote:

Try setting your queueliftime (http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Queuelifetime) to something sort of low (I use 3 hours myself) and see if that will clean your queue up some if you haven't already. I have a suspicion that the bulk of that will be bounce messages and spam waiting to be flushed. The default is to let them sit in there for 1 week before bouncing them.