That last got sent too early....

I'm actually looking for a similar solution.  I want to make a slow migration
from my current post office software.

Both of my servers are in same location.  Let me explain what I want to do and
maybe that will help Gabriel too.

I have Qmail on one machine and Merak on the other.  I have about 40 domains in
Merak.
- If I added domain1.com to Qmail and it already had it with users in Merak.  I
want to duplicate the users in Qmail and I'll set the MX to send into Qmail.

- On a user by user basis I want to move the users storage into Qmail to make
it as transparent to them as possible.  So currently say I have 4 users all in
Merak for domain1.com.  I want to have the same 4 users in Qmail but when mail
comes in, forward the specific accounts to another host as the accounts move.

I'm envisioning this in the middle of the process:
Accounts in Qmail                 Accounts in Merak
Mary                                    Mary                          Forward
to Merak
Joe                                      Joe                             Stay
in Qmail
Fred                                     Fred                           Stay in
Qmail
Jane                                    Jane                          Forward
to Merak

Isn't there a setting somewhere in the account properties to forward (not copy)
an account to another host and NOT store it locally?

I'm thinking I saw the somewhere but I can't recall now.  I know I can forward
the entire domain.  This is why I asked a while back what the order of
operations is in Qmail.  If it processes smtproutes before local accounts or
after.

Phil