They don't have to do that..
If you just forward their email to siteb.domain all else can stay the same

JP
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gabriel Lai
  To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 9:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] automtically forward emails from Primary Serverto
Secondary Server

  Hi Guys,

  Thanks for the input. I knew that subdomain/alias domains can do this job,
but asking the users change the email addresses to subdomain might be a
critical mass.

  I think copy the certain folders to Site B server would be much more
effective, but I worry that the emails might be too large, and might hang the
VPN tunneling...

  anyone have done this before??

  Thanks